Illuminights tickets are on sale now! Brighten your nights and explore your holiday spirit through a dazzling world of over 600,000 lights at Illuminights Winter Walk of Lights. Roanoke County and Center in the Square will operate the signature event over the span of 35 nights from November 20 through December 30. Travel down our half-mile wooded path while taking in the sights and sounds of the season. Visitors will experience 100,000 new lights, new displays, trail enhancements and family activities.
Only advance tickets will be sold for the event (no walk-ups), with assigned arrival times. Tickets can be purchased in the following ways:
- Online (preferred): Visit ExplorePark.org/Illuminights
- Phone Purchase: Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM by calling (540) 387-6078 ext. 0.
- Walk-in Purchase, at these select locations:
- Public Service Center, 1206 Kessler Mill RD 24153 (M-F, 9 AM to 5 PM)
- Explore Park Visitor Center, 56 Roanoke River PKWY 24014 (F-Su, 9 AM to 5 PM)
- Brambleton Recreation Center, 7415 Brambleton AVE 24018 (M-F, 9 AM to 5 PM)
- Center in the Square Box Office, 1 Market SQ 24011 (Tu-Sa, 9:45 AM to 4:45 PM, Su,12:45 PM to 4:45 PM)
Tickets are $16 for adults (ages 16+) and $6 for children (ages 3-15). Save $1 off each individual admission on select Savings Days. Groups of 25 or more save an additional $1 on Peak Days by phone only to purchase tickets by calling (540) 387-6078 ext. 0.
Visit ExplorePark.org/Illuminights for more information!