Park Closure / Rain Checks
• Should we have heavy rain, thunder, or lightning within 10-miles of the park we’ll immediately evacuate the park. You’ll be asked to return to your vehicle or, if Green Ridge Recreation Center is open, wait in our lobby area.
• Please retain your receipt for same day re-entry should the weather clear and park reopens. If we have to close for the day, keep your receipt as you’ll be able to use it for your group to come again another day.
• We’ll offer rain checks upon closing the park due to weather. Given the 30-minute wait per each weather related occurrence, folks are welcomed to get a rain check or wait out the weather. If it’s after 4 p.m. and we’ve been closed for more than 90-minutes, we’ll close for the rest of the day. Rain checks are valid for the remainder of the current season.
• Air temperatures below 70° may cause us to delay opening. We may also close because of cool or dangerous weather, rain, or low attendance.
• We invite you to sign up for Splash Valley Weather Alerts to receive an email or text message when the facility closes due to weather. • Our cancellation line (540-387-6455 ext. 5) is updated regularly for your convenience during inclement weather.
Splash Valley Re-entry Policy
If for any reason you or someone in your group has to leave Splash Valley, please exit through the main gate near the ticket booth. Upon doing so we’ll give you a hand stamp that will allow you same day re-entry. We also recommend that you keep your receipt as a backup. Please know if we are at capacity, you’ll have to wait to re-enter.