• Should we have thunder or lightning within 10-miles of the park we will immediately ask guests to evacuate the park. The lockers rooms will be closed immediately for your safety.
• As you leave the park, you will be given a Rain Check Card for everyone in your party. This card will allow you to return to the park that day after reopening or on another day throughout the 2022 season. Rain checks are valid for the remainder of the current season only.
• If it’s after 4 p.m. and we’ve been closed for more than 90-minutes, we will close for the remainder of the day.
• We may also close because of cool or dangerous weather, rain, or low attendance.
• We invite you to sign up for Splash Valley Weather Alerts to receive an email or text message when the facility closes due to weather. • Our cancellation line (540-387-6455 ext. 5) is updated regularly for your convenience during inclement weather.
If for any reason you leave Splash Valley, please exit through the main gates. Upon doing so we will give you a hand stamp that will allow you same day re-entry. Please know if we are at capacity and you chose to leave the park for any reason, you will have to wait in line to re-enter.