Roanoke County Parks, Recreation and Tourism has the staff, facilities and resources to create a team-building experience to meet your needs.
Locations & Facilities
- Camp Roanoke- Retreat venue available in the fall and spring for a getaways, just off I-81 exit 132 (near Dixie Caverns)
- Low Ropes Course: A series of ground-based challenge obstacles facilitated by our American Camp Association accredited staff.
- High Ropes Course: Various high element options are available.
- Explore Park - Large public park indoor meetings spaces, trails and river access, located at Blue Ridge Parkway milepost 115
- Treetop Quest: Multiple progressively challenging aerial obstacles and zip lines.
- Outdoor Excursions: Join our experienced staff for guided outdoor recreation pursuits such as river trips, hiking/backpacking, caving or nature education.
- Off Site - Ask how our outdoor services team can customize an experience at any location
Plan Your Experience
Contact our outdoor program staff at (540) 387-614 or email email@example.com