The gym features two full-size high-school regulation basketball courts that can be divided with a center curtain. The facility is fully air conditioned, with six basketball backboards and can be converted to house two volleyball courts and one regulation pickleball court. These courts may be set up by request at the front desk. Download a Gymnasium Schedule Here
Our open basketball times in the gymnasium are divided into two categories of play as follows:
Full Court Pick Up
During these times full court games are run using the main East/West goals in gym B. These games are intended for teens through adults only.
During these times, all three hoops are available in gym A, gym B or both.
• The main East/West goals are reserved for half court games, intended for teens through adults only. Please do not encroach on the middle court.
• The middle goal is for reserved shooting only, NO half court games. Preference to children 12 & under and their families, if they are present.
RULE 1) TREAT OTHERS WITH RESPECT
RULE 2) BULLY FREE ZONE
Green Ridge is a family facility designed to promote healthy fun for all ages. Please expect youth to be an active part of the gym atmosphere. Bullying or picking-on individuals based on age, ability, gender or ethnicity is not acceptable behavior and will not be tolerated at this facility. Please report such behavior to our gym attendant or manager on duty.
• Those 8-years old and under may enjoy the gymnasium under the direct supervision of their parents or guardians.
• Those 9-years old to 12 may enjoy the gymnasium on their own as long their parent or guardians are within the center. Ages 13 and above may enjoy the gymnasium/center on their own.
• Shoes with non-marking soles only. Flip-flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes aren’t permitted.
• Food, gum, or open drinks aren’t allowed. Resealable plastic or metal drink bottles are allowed.
• We don’t allow the use of profanity, spitting, nor hanging on the basketball rims.
• Freelance training isn’t allowed nor is the use of any wheeled athletic equipment. Only center-related equipment may be used.
• All bags or other personal related items are encouraged to be kept in the cubbies or lockers provided. Be aware that the gymnasium is under video surveillance. Green Ridge is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.